7.2. Marking of tiresMarking of the tire
The marking of tires acting over a surface is put on sidewalls of tires at production:
– trademark (index) of manufacturer of tires (The Moscow tire
– dimension 165/80 P14, where 165 – the nominal width of a profile of the tire, mm; 80 – the series index, the tire belongs to superlow-profile (height of a profile of the tire makes 80% of its width);
– R – alphabetic index of the radial tire;
– 14 – landing diameter of the tire on a wheel, in inches;
– model of the tire MI-180;
– index of loading capacity 84;
– category of speed of S.
Radial – the radial tire.
Steel – a metal cord in a breker.
Tube type – the tire in chamber execution
Tubuless – the tire in tubeless execution.
TW1 – in the locations of indicators of wear (on a circle, at edge of a sidewall of the tire).
Serial number of the tire is executed deepened in a surface, enter it: date (serial, from the beginning of year, number of week and the last figure of year) production of the tire; index of manufacturer; serial number of the tire (for example, 147 M207412).
Besides, on the tire are put:
– red paint – a sign of technical control of manufacturer;
– white paint – a tag of the easy place of a tire (at installation of the tire with the camera the tag of the "easy" place of a tire has to be combined with the camera gate).
Even short-term installation on wheels of tires of dimension 185-14/7, 35-14 or 205/70 P14, intended for the Volga cars as the specified tires are wider than the tires installed by the plant is strictly forbidden. At the course of compression of a suspension bracket and forward wheels turned on a big corner will occur zadevany tires for edges of wheel niches, a cut of the tire and, as a result, there is an emergency.